[meteorite-list] Seaching MAPS

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:38 2004

hello all,

When the Meteoritical Bulletins come out...I usually just print them out.
Being old-fashioned I like to look at paper or a book before I look at a
computer screen. However, it makes it tough to search for anything other than
the my old fashioned way of just looking for it in the different bulletins.
It has to be easier than this...

Could someone explain to me what the different options are associated with
receiving and using these bulletins. How to do a search? Does one have to
belong to the society to get better info, etc. I'm not sure what is available
other than what I see in the bulletin .pdf files.

Help, John PS What does MAPS stand for anyway????