[meteorite-list] A Recent Set Of Ebay Aucitons

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:37 2004

I have win 2 auctions from Serge's and the same days
ago ebay have close the auctions for no what sense,
now the other auctions is ended with no
problems....but prices go down many many many from the
prices request in the Serge Site.
regards

Matteo

--- Michael Masse <mjmasse_at_cox.net> wrote:
> Hi List ... as a recent successful bidder on one of
> Serge's auctions I
> completely agree with Al. I have made numerous
> purchases from his web site
> and have never had a problem. Serge will be a
> participating dealer at the
> Denver show.
>
> There is a fraud currently on ebay : item #
> 2189101133 is a direct rip-off
> of finmet's recent fine auction # 2186394811.
>
> Michael M

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com