[meteorite-list] A Recent Set Of Ebay Aucitons

From: Michael Masse <mjmasse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:37 2004

Hi List ... as a recent successful bidder on one of Serge's auctions I
completely agree with Al. I have made numerous purchases from his web site
and have never had a problem. Serge will be a participating dealer at the
Denver show.

There is a fraud currently on ebay : item # 2189101133 is a direct rip-off
of finmet's recent fine auction # 2186394811.

Michael M