[meteorite-list] L'Aigle Enthusiam

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:37 2004

Hello Gregory and List,

> So, isn't the [...] post somewhat of a departure from that position?

No, not quite. What I don't place any significance on is stuff like a broken
piece from Michelle Knapp's tail light*, the car itself, traces of paint on
Peekskill, broken pieces of window panes, plaster, mirror fragments,
and the like.

* See Bob Haag's new Catalogue, p. 114.

> So, I guess L'Aigle's story makes it NOT "just another L6"! And to a lot of
> us, Park Forest isn't "just another L5", which is what I was saying before.
> Certainly not equating PF and L'Aigle, but at least we agree that the "story"
> can contribute to the appeal.

We absolutely agree on this point: the Peekskill story, the two (!) Wethersfield
L6 stones, Park Forest, L'Aigle, Barbotan, and so many more

> Welcome to the club! ;-)

Am I still welcome to the club ? :-)

Best wishes,

Bernd