[meteorite-list] Slow to Approve New Members

From: Dave Andrews <DNAndrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:34 2004

Walter Branch wrote:

> Hi Adam and List,
>
> Contrary to your experience, I unsubscribed from the list earlier this
> year and it took nearly two weeks for me to re-subscribe, after three
> or four unreplied emails.

Hi Walter and list,
I just changed my email address a couple of days ago, but if you follow
the link at the bottom of all the emails to sign-up, the SUBMIT button
doesn't work. I also tried doing the "manual" thing by sending an email
with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. That didn't work after two days of
waiting either. But, I did find this link that did work. (Accessed by
going directly to http://www.meteoritecentral.com)

http://meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.shtml

Try that and I think he'll be up and running within a several hours.

Best,
Dave