[meteorite-list] Ad - 116 auctions ending

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:34 2004

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let you know we have 116 auctions starting to end in
about one hour. As usual, there is a large selection to choose from and
many are still at bargain prices.

On another note, we were asked about our weekly rare material specials. Our
problem has been waiting to get our Isomet wafering saw back. We lent it
the UW because theirs is down and we wanted them to continue making
thin-sections with it so we can get more classifications, quickly. In order
to not waste rare material, this is our saw of choice. We now have over 90
new specimens classified and just received 30 more in the last week so we
will have rare material to introduce on a weekly basis after the Denver
show. Thank you for your patience regarding the introduction of these new
specimens, we really appreciate it.

There are plenty of rarities offered by us this week on ebay. To see these
auctions simply click on the link below:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185