Fw: [meteorite-list] METEORITE Aug 2003-9-3

From: D Marsocci <dmarsocci_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Hi Bernd & List,

Since I don't have my copy of Meteorite, I can't enjoy this special treat
yet. I was able to read some of the Kenya article thanks to Gary Swanson who
brought his copy to the show this weekend. I met some first class people
there, all of whom I had either read posts from or simply heard about. I was
fortunate to meet a great group of people. Today I went up to the show again
with my kids to let them enjoy these many wonders of nature first hand -
they were definitely enriched. (Unfortunately Denver and Tucson are too far
to travel).

I want to note that the article did not mention my last name for privacy
sake. Greg was not able to reach me and he felt better to be safe than
sorry. That's understandable, I just don't want anybody thinking it was rude
on his part for it not being printed. We all had a great experience, however
difficult it was, and continue our friendships.

Anyway, I hope to get a copy soon and enjoy it all.

Dave Marsocci