[meteorite-list] Ignorance is bliss - but only for the ignorant!

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

--part1_bb.3445a8cf.2c6316e9_boundary

In a message dated 8/6/2003 8:25:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
steve_schoner_at_yahoo.com writes:

> We have got to get it out so that what has been done
> in North West Africa with the nomads, can be done here
> in the U.S. and in other places.
>
> They learned to identify meteorites, and most with not
> much education at all... and I will bet that most of
> those nomads have average IQ's or less.

Steve,
Don't sell them short, I have been there too.
Those guys are extremely observant, their lives sometimes depend on being
able to notice the slightest changes in the scenery around them.
For most of them, seeing and identifying meteorites is probably child's play.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_bb.3445a8cf.2c6316e9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>In a message dated 8/6/20=