[meteorite-list] Park Forest is a nice family town

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:08 2004

Steve,

That is without a doubt the most "magic" picture from the strewnfield
yet!! Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,
the other, other Steve
(not from Park Forest, but everyone thinks I am)

HREF="http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/fam2.jpg">http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/fam2.jpg</A>

HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=meteoritebroker.com&include=0&since=14&sort=3&rows=25">http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&
> userid=meteoritebroker.com&include=0&since=14&sort=3&rows=25</A>
>
> Steve Arnold
> (not from Chicago, but seriously thinking about moving here)

=====
Steve Witt
IMCA #9020

http://www.meteoritecollectors.org