[meteorite-list] FW: Re: Meteors in Brazil

From: Wilton Carvalho <wilton_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:08 2004

Hello from Brazil,

I agree with Harro. I live in Salvador, Bahia and the fireworks were seen and
best of all a guy filmed the multiple fireball. The time was 3:45 am local
time, that is, 6:45 UTC.

I am managing to get the film and post it soon.

You all may see a trajectory map at http://www.reentrynews.com/27776.html

Any further information is welcome.

Wilton