[meteorite-list] 3 and a half more days

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:11 2004

Well, if meteorite collecting was like physical exercise, and
IŽll have a session 2.4 times / week, so after 4 years I have
had about 500 sessions... Think there might be a problem to
find a different trainer for every session, so in this case my
collection was smaller than in meteorites...

Just wondering, how do you have time for your both passions,
Steve...;- If IŽd buy 2.4 specimens / week, I had to work so hard,
I couldnŽt do my homework in physical exercise. If IŽd have to
make 2.4 finds / week, I wouldnŽt have time for my homework...;-

take care,

pekka