[meteorite-list] Park Forest Police

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:10 2004

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C307D0.2E20CF40

Hi again, Thanks to everyone who replied to me, on and off list. All of =
you who know me know that I hardly back down from a good fight. However, =
in this one I must concede, simply due to the fact that I do not have =
the time it will take to deal with it. I don't want to go back and forth =
to the Chicago area, pay for lawyers etc. They won this round. In this =
though I have learned a few things.=20
    This is an example of the risks and dangers we dealers face, and the =
problems we have to deal with to get meteorites. No one should think =
this business is easy, or always fun. I love it though.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C307D0.2E20CF40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi again, Thanks to everyone who =
replied to me, on=20
and off list. All of you who know me know that I hardly back down from=20
a&nbsp;good fight. However, in this one I must concede, simply due to =
the fact=20
that I do not have the time it will take to deal with it. I don't want =
to go=20
back and forth to the Chicago area, pay for lawyers etc. They won this =
round. In=20
this though I have learned a few things. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is an example =
of the risks=20
and dangers we dealers face, and the problems we have to deal with to =
get=20
meteorites. No one should think this business is easy, or always fun. I =
love it=20
though. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C307D0.2E20CF40--