[meteorite-list] Sudbury Impact Site

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

Hi Walter / List

> Who can I direct him to who can answer his questions about his Sudbury
> specimens and possible meteorites?

Well, I would have to say Szep. He is the 'world authority' on Sudbury, he
is also the 'world authority on meteorites' and not to forget, the 'world
authority' on The Third Millennium Meteorite Calendar! But then again, I
could be wrong, I might have read that on ebay? or somewhere?

Best regards
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com