[meteorite-list] Park Forest Photo Pages

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

Hi Rob & all,
        I really had an internet SITE in mind, not a CD. I would like
to see something everyone on the list could access on an ongoing
basis.
        Additionally, I think the owner of the piece should be listed with
each specimen AND the finder/source of the piece, as well.
        Therefore, I will set up such a site.
        Nothing commercial on the site - no material listed for sale -
just pieces everyone found for a "show & tell" type thing. If some
of the dealers now offer some of this stuff for sale, fine, but this
site won't be "promoting" or listing prices, or anything like that.
        I have cable download, so, please email photos either directly
or send a URL where you already have them posted (even better)
and your name and the name of the finder, if it was another member
of the meteorite community - purchased from a local finder,
or whatever, weight of specimen, day found. Of course, if you
found it yourself, say so. All the basic info.
        I'll put these all in click-to format with brief comments as to
owner, finder, size, weight, etc. so we can all have a Park Forrest
visual bonanza.
        Please send in ASAP
        Thanks, Michael