[meteorite-list] Big Trouble?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

Hello all

Nothing to me is not arrive, but what it time said it
does care the news that the Morocco would have blocked
the export of meteorites aside the nomads to cause
that the money take from the sale of the meteorites
givened to the guerrilla army and that would have
blocked the exports, I think is beginning. In May I go
to take other material from moroccan people, probably
this is the start of the end of the meteorites from
Morocco.
Regards

Matteo

--- Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_attbi.com> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I received a disturbing email today from the
> Directeur de la Geologie from Morocco. It informed
> us that meteorites from Morocco are considered
> National Treasures and without permits, meteorite
> purchasers will be in violation of the law and
> prosecuted in Canada, France, Italy and the United
> States of America with diplomatic awareness to the
> full extent. They go on to say that only five
> permits were issued, mainly to museums. We worked
> our nomadic purchases, after the fact, with a
> museum, with a permit so we hope we are good. We
> declared everything we brought out of the country
> and have receipts from the same agent who finalized
> our exportation papers.
>
> The big problem is the same letter is asking us to
> cooperate and provide names of other purchasers of
> meteorites in Morocco to avoid further
> complications, we have done nothing wrong. We are
> wondering if any other dealers have received a
> similar letter?
>
> All the best,
>
> Adam
>

> The Moroccan government is thinking about
> What is most disturbing is
>
> and thought everything was cool.. m heard a
> meteorite dealer is going down, I hate it when that
> happens. Lets have a contest and figure out who it
> is. The last one was Casper, who is next? Criminal
> charges? Possibly! A press release, maybe, almost
> certainly. The idiots that stole extraterrestrial
> legends from NASA as interns, I think not.

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/