[meteorite-list] RE:about collecting and forest park

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:05 2004

--part1_5b.37c8d538.2bc37dee_boundary

The meek shall inherit the meteorites and it will be so. LOL meteorite
hunting a rich mans hobby your insane. Most "rich" people wouldn't camp in
the wilderness or go into the desert for days on end to find a rock! I don't
care if you have money or not anyone can look for meteorites and just like
any hobby it can be as expensive or inexpensive as you want to make it. If
you want to go buying meteorites it might help to be wealthy but it's about
the chase either way and you don't have to be loaded to find a good
meteorite. My first meteorite was bought at a fleamarket for fifty cents!
It's almost 300 grams and the guy who sold it to me had no clue what it was,
just a rock he picked up in Texas. It now has a special place in my growing
collection and I am far from rich but I love stones and ones from space are
among the most special on earth and everyone has a right to pursue them. I
don't have a Park Forest yet but mark my words I will one day.

Take care, everyone,

Later,
Ron

--part1_5b.37c8d538.2bc37dee_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000a0" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">The meek shall inherit the me=
teorites and it will be so.&nbsp; LOL meteorite hunting a rich mans hobby yo=
ur insane.&nbsp; Most "rich" people wouldn't camp in the wilderness or go in=
to the desert for days on end to find a rock!&nbsp; I don't care if you have=
 money or not anyone can look for meteorites and just like any hobby it can=20=
be as expensive or inexpensive as you want to make it.&nbsp; If you want to=20=
go buying meteorites it might help to be wealthy but it's about the chase ei=
ther way and you don't have to be loaded to find a good meteorite.&nbsp; My=20=
first meteorite was bought at a fleamarket for fifty cents!&nbsp; It's almos=
t 300 grams and the guy who sold it to me had no clue what it was, just a ro=
ck he picked up in Texas.&nbsp; It now has a special place in my growing col=
lection and I am far from rich but I love stones and ones from space are amo=
ng the most special on earth and everyone has a right to pursue them.&nbsp;=20=
I don't have a Park Forest yet but mark my words I will one day.<BR>
 <BR>
Take care, everyone,<BR>
<BR>
Later,<BR>