[meteorite-list] A Few Musings

From: gle_at_bellatlantic.net <gle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:04 2004

GREG, Very well said- I could not express your musings any better.
Countless times in the past, I have stood on my backyard patio in the
dark starry evening looking up and thinking: I hope this is the night a
not too big one slams into my yard. With my luck, though, it would land
on me and the enjoyment would be short lived- GRANT ELLIOTT