[meteorite-list] nice to see!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:03 2004

Hi,=0D
It is nice for me to see that I am not the only one who cannot afford to
fork out huge sums of dosh to buy this new fall!=0D
It is frustrating for us poorer collectors to see all this wonderful stuf=
coming along, and knowing that the chances of us acquiring a tangible sli=
ce
cheaply is small!=0D
Thank heavens for Bensour, Kilabo and Thuathe! At least I get a chance of
acquiring a fresh fall at an affordable price.=0D
But some of this new fall, especially the 'hammers' is really really cool=
!=0D
=0D
Ho hum....=0D
=0D