[meteorite-list] Tektite looking objects found in Park Forest

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

ok.. tar... um.. where all this tar come from so suddenly on the ground?
Have always had a tin ( metal ) roof over my head, I do not understand how
tar gets off a roof and on the ground with such abundance, and in
formations. Sounds a bit queer.but I guess it can happen.

Oh yes.. I have listed some items on ebay under JAC.. my user id is Jacinth2
as most of you know. And my cyber identity for years has been JacinthRose.
And many of my online chat friends refer to me as Jac or Jaci. I hope this
causes no confusion.

Rosie