[Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] 70 gram park forest]

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

you love pultusk I see....probably you no know the
italian territory, and when I go to search meteorites
I no go from the nomads to buy, I have 5 persons with
metal detectors go to search meteorites. In first, the
fall is not in my hands but in the Rome University, in
second the found I have acquired is from a person live
from 500 km from me and have see my AD in a astronomy
magazine and have contact me. Boh Hagg, if you look in
the new catalogue, have found many meteorites -
visible at the last pages of the book in the desert -
Ah, please write who is give this information my
meteorites is all pultusk - unfortunately is many L
chondrites and only 2 H - I want give your answer to
who have analyzed the meteorites for to make you
tease.
In last, meteorites is not only a copyright of USA.
Now stop this idiots of emails or your next go direct
in spam box, this argoument have broken many to me,
and many others.

Matteo

EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/