[meteorite-list] 70 gram park forest

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

Matteo and List,

The initial offering of Besour was $15.00/g., go back and check the List
archives. A dealer made this original offer before the Hupes announced the
classification. After that, there were certain events that led to downward
price adjustments. However, I believe that there were some eager souls who
paid $12 to $15 per gram for the first pieces of Bensour.

John Gwilliam