[meteorite-list] wow.what did start!!

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

Good morning list. Wow!What a storm I started.I know that eventually
everyone would find out about this" historical" fall,but to have had a
hand in letting everyone know about it.It kinda makes you tingle inside
all over.I have averaged 75 emails a day since last thursday.Getting
emails from complete strangers.I will be meeting people for the first
time this weekend concerning this fall.I found e few piece's last week.I
have made some money. I still have a few pieces left.I will be getting 3
ppiece's of this fall, and I did not have to go look for these.VERY
LUCKY!. I want to find some more, and I think I will.To live in this big
ol' city and have something happen like this, it is a real dream come
true.To me I really dont care what the price ends up per gram,to have had
a hand in this in some way, I will always remember.And I want to thank the
kind meteorite people who have been so nice out there for giving me the
kind words.But to me, in the meteorite things of life, I will always know
that I found piece's in my city, on my own, no matter how small or how
big.They were still piece's of this meteorite that fell in my town.But you
know for me the biggest kick of all is,WE SCOOPED THE METEORITE MAN.Sorry
bob, hope you are having a good time in new zealand.I can hardly wait to
see his face.CHICAGO?Meteorites falling there?Yes dreams do come
true.Happy huntings to all, and have a great day.What a ride it is has
been so far.Wish you were here!!!!!!!!

                                      steve arnold (the bearer of good
                                                      news), chicago usa

=====