[meteorite-list] Tektite looking objects found in Park Forest

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:01 2004

Adam,

I was just going to write and ask you the same question. "Have you
checked the shingle?" Meanwhile I have several grams of particles and
dust collected from five street and parking lot impact points, that I
will "assume" are free of any possible shingle contaminents. I was
hoping you could give me an approximate size of the particles you are
finding.

Thanx,
Steve

=====