[meteorite-list] Park Forest -NWA trade

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:00 2004

--0-1101690608-1049236069=:83284

The final transaction of the day was a purchase/trade for a beautiful 150 gram specimen. This was found by a very nice couple who hated to part with it. We offered to send them a similar sized meteorite from Northwest Africa, pay $4.00 a gram, prepare a small slice from their find and give them an autographed copy of meteorite magazine.
 Adam- WAY TO GO!
Howard

Yahoo! Mail - For a better Internet experience

--0-1101690608-1049236069=:83284

<P>The final transaction of the day was a&nbsp;purchase/trade for a beautiful 150 gram specimen.&nbsp; This was found by a very nice couple who hated to part with it.&nbsp; We offered to send them a similar sized meteorite from Northwest Africa, pay $4.00 a gram, prepare a small slice from their find and give them an autographed copy of meteorite magazine.
<P>&nbsp;Adam- WAY TO GO!
<P>Howard
--0-1101690608-1049236069=:83284--