[meteorite-list] Park Forest orders

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

buy for $6/gr.

good luck to all have to buy for $70/gr.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> wrote:
> By the way, the price of the meteorite could well
> approach far higher, I think it will sell later for
> $70 gram. This is a once in a century fall, so I am
> saying that Matteo, sorry bud, you will never see a
> gram for sale cheap, and you will find that it will
> be like Portales Valley, many people complained that
> it was too expensive when it first popped, well,
> there is NONE on the market, it is all sold.
> This one will go out the door the same way.
> Michael Farmer

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/