[meteorite-list] Tunguska explosion

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:30 2004

Thanks Bernd for the information. When I think of cauldron, I think of a
cauldera. And wondered if it was a volcanic area.

Hmm .. I just logged in and had not read E.L. Jones rebuke before I wrote
this. I merely responded to a meteorite issue on Tungeska. The info about
its formation alluded to ufos as well as poltergeists. I was comparing the
Siberian mystery to the reported information retrieved at Roswell. And as I
said.. was just a thought. Sheesh. The main thrust of the post was to
ascertain the meaning of the term... Cauldron of Hell. I did not mean to
upset anyone. Thank you Charlie for your support.

I am aware that most people cannot emotionally come to terms with the
thought of alien presence. And those that do believe are ridiculed. For
this reason my psychiatrist said...."to keep my mouth shut". My depression
is severe enough without dealing with the stress others inflict .

As to science... I have my BA with teacher credentials in the fields of
Biology, Chemistry and Physics. My Masters degree is in Biology. I have
postgraduate work beyond that in research at the Rocky Mountain Biological
Laboratory in Gothic, Colorado as well as Cumberland University and Air
University. I am also a member of the Tennessee Academy of Science as well
as the International Poetry Association. My poetry is on the web at
www.poetry.com under my name. I have been published in 4 volumes and was
published in the best Poems and Poets of 2001 and will be included in the
2002 edition. Have more to be published this fall.
Am also a LTC in the Civil Air Patrol in the realm of search and rescue as
well as Cadet programs. Have been a squadron leader as Vice Commander at
Group level as well a member of the Wing ( State) unit. Also a member of
MUFON and Skywatch.

So much for logic and scientific method.

This started with E=mc (squared) and Einstein. As the gentleman with this
controversy was comparing to Fermat's Theorem.

All I will say at this point is...what are the first three words in the
theorem?

Sorry to have opened a verboten subject. I am not a UFie...I am an
abductee.

Please remove me from this list.

Rosie