[meteorite-list] Barringer (Meteor) Crater Spheroids

From: Steven Schoner <american_meteorite_survey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:29 2004

Speaking of sphereoids,

I have one very nice Nininger "Sphereoid Star" from
the man himself. I have had this for 35 years, and
found it and a larger one in my old stash of meteorite
related items. It is about 3 inches from point to
point.

http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey/STAR.jpg

I might be interested in selling it.

Steve Schoner