[meteorite-list] my entry for contest #7

From: James_TOM Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:28 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Hello List, My entry for contest #7;&nbsp; I had a small nice thumb-printed Sikhote-Alin individual. I was showing it to a inlaw. He pointed to two deep thumb-prints that were side by side,&nbsp;and asked&nbsp;"<STRONG> is that&nbsp; where the eyes were</STRONG>". I could not figure out what in the heck he was talking about. Apparently, he thought it looked like a skull with two eye sockets! I did not see it. But then again, I have never done drugs! <BR>Thanks, Tom
<DIV></DIV>