[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #7 - Clarification

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:28 2004

Hello All,

Sorry about that. i wrote the e-mail and cut and paste the Mikes response.
But I sent it before I did so. I then resent the corrected, but it didnt
show up. The list is funny sometimes.

Any...here was Mike's entry.

Thanks again, Mark

Hi Mark:

My entry... for contest #7: When you have shown someone your
meteorite(s), what's the wildest/strangest comment or question you've
been asked?

Mike