[meteorite-list] Need help ! Please read.

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:27 2004

Hello Members.
I don't have any email from this list from 30.08.2002. I think I have
damaged email.
My emails reach destination, but emails sended to ME dont arrive. This only
consern to emails sended outside Poland. When I send email from one account
to another , then emails arrived.

PLEASE send me some TEST emails to marcin_at_polandmet.com and the same mails
beeper_at_alpha.pl . If any email arrive to beeper but dont arrive to polandmet
I will be know, that is something wrong with this account.

Thanks You all.

---------[ MARCIN CIMAŁA ]------[ IMCA#3667 ]---------
http://www.meteoryt.net ----> Meteorite Information Center
http://www.polandmet.com marcin_at_polandmet.com