[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Friday 9/13

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

UP FOR GRABS TODAY:

Norton County AUB Kansas fall 1.6 gram fragment $32

Forestburg (B) L5 Texas 2.11 gram thin partslice with epoxy on it $10

Wickenburg L6 Arizona 14.5 gram partslice with 1 edge crused, polished on
one
side and sanded on the other $56

Leedey L6 Oklahoma 12.2 gram partslice $53

Valera (Cow Killer) L5 Venezuelan fall 2.3 gram thin partslice $20

Berlanguillas L6 Spanish fall 1.1 gram super thin partslice $42

Bondoc MESO Philippines 4.1 gram thin crusted slice $50

Allende CV3.2 Mexican fall 4.8 gram perfect endcut, outstanding $ 20

Bilanga ADIO African fall 1.4 gram fragment with crust $18

Dalgety Downs L4 Australia 10.78 gram slice, nice green matrix $20

Ending on eBay today are

Make an offer on unsold eBay items.

THE WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE FUN.:

Saturday..all individuals..no slices..well priced old favorites

Sunday..will be a celebration of Mr. Widmanstatten and his friend Neuman.
Some totally off-the-hook etch patterns and ultra-rare localities and
classifications. I am going to load images through the weekend as I have to
work and I want you to have time to shop. Had a chat with the wife and
hopefully she will be able to post at noon Pacific SAT/SUN.

Monday..I meet with the seller and hand him several thousand dollars of you
good folks' money and he brings me another box of to sell. These were pieces
he hoped to keep...the pieces with the numbers and museum labels, the truely
rare

MICROS FOR SALE ANYTIME:
(*) indicates this is a fall

(*) Petersburg 0.4g AHOW Tennessee $100