[meteorite-list] Asteroid Impacting Earth

From: Rafael Blando Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

Hello everyone¡¡¡¡¡, I heard a rummor here in Mexico: One of my friends told
me that he saw on the Newspapers that an asteroid is approaching to the
Earth, and that scientist dont know if its going to miss Earth or its going
to hit us, sometime in the next 20 years or something like that. He wanted
to know more information, but I dont know anything about this, does someone
know something or its just a rummor?

Thanks a lot

Rafael Blando Torres
2001 Space Collection