[meteorite-list] saw?

From: James_TOM Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Hello List, I was hoping some one could give me advice on a rock saw. I am looking into buying one, but know nothing about them. My budget does not allow a nice one! I think I want more of a trim saw, just for cutting small meteorites. What type of blades would you use if you were to cut an Iron and what for kind for chondrites or do you use one type for both? Is there a popular brand the meteorite community uses?<BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Tom</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>