[meteorite-list] Buzz pops jerk

From: Tom Randall <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

  Martin,
    Count me in for $20! I don't blame Buzz one bit. The guy had it
coming. This moon hoax nonsense shows up in the astronomy newsgroups on
a regular basis. I think there are about 12 morons on the planet who
still don't believe we went. Unbelievable....

Regards to all,

Tom Randall
(who's uncle worked on the LEMS)