[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Terminated

From: nakhladog_at_attbi.com <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:23 2004

As I said at the onset, and I am a man of my word, I am
stopping the "Help A Brother Out" thread. "Easy money"?
How about a tremendous cut in one's passion and a bunch
of people busting their asses to help out. "ONE of our 2
Mastiffs... " sorry about your dog Mark, nice
comparison. May your family never take ill and may you
never be in need of my help.

I am going to move this to one of the other lists so
Metcent is not the posting site anymore. So, tonight I
will post to the Yahoo meteorite lists and you can get
them that way.

Thanks
Rob Wesel
Doubting the music makers..and the dreamers right now.