[meteorite-list] HELP PLEASE!!!

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:23 2004

Godd morning all. I know, I'll probably be spammed, jammed, and dammed for
this but I do not care. I know I recently sent to the list that I had a
family emergency come up, and that I decided to put up some of my nicer
meteorites forsale. Well you know what they are. I just want to let you
know that my mother-in-law died suddenly and that she has no insurance for
a buriel. She is also a widow. We can pay for half of the buriel, but we
cannot afford the other half. So I am calling out to you all, the great
meteorite collecters of the world, if you can help me out, i'd appreciate
it. You can go to my website and then go to my forsale page and see what
is forsale. What ever you buy, I'll ship and pay insurance world wide!!!
Thanks for letting me get this off.
                                                  steve

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120