[meteorite-list] Last of the LA 001, good deals.

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:23 2004

--part1_28.2c4a37eb.2aae8ac1_boundary

Good evening Folks,

I just posted the last of my unsold LA 001 specimens that I have remaining,
on eBay. Very reasonable "buy it now" prices.

As eBay is always behind in posting sale listings, you can find the 3
listings right now by searching for auctions by Litig8nshark_at_aol.com on eBay..

Best Regards to all!

Paul

--part1_28.2c4a37eb.2aae8ac1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>Good evening Folks,
<BR>
<BR>I just posted the last of my unsold LA 001 specimens that I have remaining, on eBay. Very reasonable "buy it now" prices.
<BR>
<BR>As eBay is always behind in posting sale listings, you can find the 3 listings right now by searching for auctions by Litig8nshark_at_aol.com on eBay..
<BR>
<BR>Best Regards to all!
<BR>
<BR>Paul</FONT></HTML>