[meteorite-list] Gonna do a little thieving

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:21 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C25525.6EC79640

Hello all-
I am writing to ask for the use of your websites for the Help A Brother =
Out thread. There are so many auctions to run with the leftovers that I =
have no time to research each specimen and write a description. I =
personally asked permisssion from David Weir and ROb Elliot as I figured =
the two of them have just about everything....just about. I would like =
to do a little copy and paste and give credit in the descriptions. If =
any of you object to my doing so will you please reply to me and I will =
leave your site off limits.=20

The next post of sales pieces is moments away so get ready.=20

Your support and meteoritic collecting prowess are much appreciated, =
things are moving along fast...as they should be=20

--
Rob Wesel
------------------
We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C25525.6EC79640
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello all-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am writing to ask for the use of your =
websites=20
for the Help A Brother Out thread. There are so many auctions to run =
with the=20
leftovers that I have no time to research each specimen and write a =
description.=20
I personally asked permisssion from David Weir and ROb Elliot as I =
figured the=20
two of them have just about everything....just about. I would like to do =
a=20
little copy and paste and give credit in the descriptions. If any of you =
object=20
to my doing so will you please reply to me and I will leave your site =
off=20
limits. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The next post of sales pieces is =
moments away so=20
get ready. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Your support and meteoritic collecting=20
prowess&nbsp;are much appreciated, things are moving along fast...as =
they should=20
be&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>--<BR>Rob Wesel<BR>------------------<BR>We are the music =
makers...and=20
we are the dreamers of the dreams.<BR>Willy Wonka, 1971</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C25525.6EC79640--