[meteorite-list] The big questions?

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:19 2004

Charlie, Tom and the gang,

I appreciate the comments. I plan on sending on the information I have...I'm
still debating whether I also send a "from the Collection of John Divelbiss"
along with it. I suppose if I don't have a card from the previous owner or I
cut up specimens w/cards, then I'll need such a card. I guess I'll do both.

What is odd is that I've yet to receive anything other than one card with
anything I've bought. Maybe it due to the previous card's piece being cut
up. I do see the occasional piece with historical/museum card sent, but that
is rare.

Sending on the previous owner's card is not the norm as far as I can tell.
Maybe we'll start a trend.

John