[meteorite-list] A Passing On

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

Hello Sarah,

I am saddened to hear of your loss. Being "stuck" as it were here in
Savannah, I never got the chance to get to know Dave personally but knowing
what little I did about him from his posts here to the list, emails we
exchanged, the products he produced and his interest in things scientific, I
think I would have called him a friend. His presence will be missed and you
have my deepest condolences.

-Walter
Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites