[meteorite-list] Meteor and Meteorite articles

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C280C4.D371EF80

Hello List and Eric,

I just sent a few more articles on Peary or the Cape York meteorite. The=
 Cape York is one of my favorite irons and I will continue to try to find=
 more papers that are related. I really enjoyed the chance to see the Ca=
pe Yorks on display at the AMNH. =20

I also wanted to thank Eric Hutton for sending me copies of his "Meteors =
and Meteorites: A Historic Archive of Articles, Books and Catalogues" CD'=
s. Eric sent me free copies for my work in this field and I thank his for=
 this act. I know from my own experience that Eric has put a lot of time =
and energy (not counting money) into these CD's and I appreciate the effo=
rt he has made. If you do not have them, you owe it to yourself to go to=
 Martin Horejsi's link at the Meteorite Exchange and purchase them. =20

Thanks, Mark Bostick

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C280C4.D371EF80

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"=
><DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>Hello List and Eric,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT =
color=3D#000000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>I just sen=
t a few more articles on Peary or the Cape York meteorite.&nbsp; The Cape=
 York is one of my favorite irons and I will continue to try to find more=
 papers that are related.&nbsp; I really enjoyed the chance to see the Ca=
pe Yorks on display at the AMNH.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=3D#=
000000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>I also wanted to th=
ank Eric Hutton for sending me copies of his "Meteors and Meteorites: A H=
istoric Archive of Articles, Books and Catalogues" CD's.&nbsp;Eric sent m=
e free copies for my work&nbsp;in this field and I thank his for this act=
.&nbsp;I know from my own experience that Eric has put a lot of time and =
energy (not counting money) into these CD's and I appreciate the effort h=
e has made.&nbsp; If you do not have them, you owe it to yourself to go t=
o Martin Horejsi's link at the Meteorite Exchange and purchase them.&nbsp=
; </FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks, Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C280C4.D371EF80--