[meteorite-list] SALE - The Sudbury garnets are back!

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

For those of you interested, I just got a new supply of garnets from the
Sudbury region.

These Garnets occur along a narrow faulted belt paralleling the outer
eastern extremities of the original Sudbury Crater - one of the oldest &
largest impact structures on earth. Not only does the huge size, shape, and
color of thesecrystals make them intriguing attractive and desirable mineral
specimens - they quite likely has a meteorite impact genesis inasmuch as the
impactor helped cause the fault.

One large, two medium, or five small are $40.
Add $4 US or $5.50 foreign.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/robandcolleen11197/lst?.dir=/Garnets&.src=ph&.vie
w=t

First in gets their choice. If you wish you may indicate your first choice
and tell me you'll take any other one if it is already gone, thus securing
one for yourself. I will away all day and will reply tomorrow evening.
Thanks for looking

Rob Wesel