[meteorite-list] Eagle Station - THE "es" Pallasite (ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:01 2004

Hi all,
        I have a beautiful 3g partslice of EAGLE STATION (PALes)
Carroll County, Kentucky. 1880
    There are only 36.3kg of this beautiful material which is a
one of a kind petrological category (there are 4 catagories of
Pallasites, this is the only "es" pallasite).
        Just about IMPOSSIBLE to get. A guy put 10 one gram pieces
on the net a few months ago at $1,000 per gram and sold out in one
hour! I just put this piece it on my site at $2,500- but if anyone on the
list jumps on it today, I will sell it to them for a significant discount.
    This is a stunningly beautiful piece. Check it out at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/52356466mTSFty

        Best wishes, Michael