[meteorite-list] Fw: Meteorite information Request

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

The person of this email have answer to me, is not
spam, probably have sent the email to the all persons
of this list.
Regards

Matteo

--- Jonathan Gore <jonathan.g_at_vol.com> wrote:
> I received the letter also.
>

> Jonathan M. Gore
> jonathan.g_at_vol.com
> astrojonathan_at_msn.com
> The Wonderful Wolfgang Mozart & Albert Einstein

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/