[meteorite-list] Fw: Meteorite information Request

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

Hello

I have been sent informations to this person.
Regards

Matteo

--- Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Hi I received this message.. can anyone help this
> guy?
>
> Rosie

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/