[meteorite-list] Ebay Items AD

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:55 2004

--------------109428048941491EC45DFEEF

To all interested parties,

Thought I would put my plug in for ebay items ending this weekend. I have a number of
micro mounted specimens that are nice and not often seen listed. I have a couple of
Nininger finds including Potter, Nebraska, Camel Donga with crust, an Allende slice
and whole specimen, a nice small Canyon Diablo, an Albin Wyoming pallasite (very, very
stable like Imilac and Esquel), Ozona, Texas, Mt. Egerton, Selma, Alabama and much
more. Feel free to ask questions. Check link below:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=almitt%40kconline.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

--AL