[meteorite-list] Bonita Springs for sale

From: David Hardy <mdavidhardy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:55 2004

Hi List,

I have several small part slices of Bonita Springs for sale. For those of you
not familiar with Bonita Springs, it was found in 1938 (recognized in 1956) in
an Indian mound in Florida along with several skeletons. This makes it doubly
rare as there are only 4 meteorites from Fla (all finds) and as far as I know
only 2 from Indial burial sites (the other is Winona). Bonita Springs is an H5
with a TKW of 41.8 kg, the CoM lists 37.72 kg in institutions, so there is not
a whole lot to go around.

What I have:

2.19 gr _at_ $87.60
1.31 gr _at_ $52.40
1.28 gr _at_ $51.20
1.25 gr _at_ $50.00
0.83 gr _at_ $33.20
0.26 gr _at_ $10.40

Let me know offlist if you are interested.

David Hardy