[meteorite-list] Beddgelert, Wales meteorite

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Hullo,

Just found an anomaly, not an important one, but an anomaly none the
less.... The CatMet lists Beddgelert, Wales meteorite of 1949 and states
794g TKW. 377.5g is in the NHM (London) and the rest (208.9g) in other
organisations.... well, I found the missing mass, in fact, MORE than the
missing mass, almost 100g more in fact!
Here, on the web at:

http://www.ntnu.no/~krill/NTNU-geologi/montre1/meteoritt_modell_steinmeteori
tt_Beddgelert_Wales.jpg

Note the mass of the specimen on the card....

Do you think Monica Grady knows or cares?!!

Just to show that I really need to get a life I guess

humbly yours

dave

In gentle decay,
d.
"I have a proof that x^n+y^n=z^n never has integer solutions for n>2.
however, it won't fit into my signature file...."

IMCA #0092

http://www.meteorites.ic24.net/index.html