[meteorite-list] Frass meteorite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA........uppsssss.....sorry
;-)

Matteo

--- Norbert Classen <trifid_at_timewarp.de> wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> Someone asked me off-list if the infamous Frass-Site
> is still
> online. Yes, of course (some people NEVER learn):
>
> http://www.marslife.com/frassmeteorite/
>
> If you don't know Micro Mike, and his "Mars Rock" be
> sure to
> visit the page dedicated to "Spidy", my all-time
> favourite:
>
> http://www.marslife.com/spidy.html
>
> Beware: don't email this guy, don't try to educate
> him - this
> will cause nothing but trouble. He isn't joking -
> he's really
> convinced about his rock, his spider, and his very
> own genius.
> Anyway, enjoy the ride through the realms of
> sub-conciousness,
> and -of course - the great design of Micro Mike's
> site ;)
>
> Best,
> Norbert

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/