[meteorite-list] Frass meteorite

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Hey All,

Someone asked me off-list if the infamous Frass-Site is still
online. Yes, of course (some people NEVER learn):

http://www.marslife.com/frassmeteorite/

If you don't know Micro Mike, and his "Mars Rock" be sure to
visit the page dedicated to "Spidy", my all-time favourite:

http://www.marslife.com/spidy.html

Beware: don't email this guy, don't try to educate him - this
will cause nothing but trouble. He isn't joking - he's really
convinced about his rock, his spider, and his very own genius.
Anyway, enjoy the ride through the realms of sub-conciousness,
and -of course - the great design of Micro Mike's site ;)

Best,
Norbert